Monday, June 28, 2010

Hello :)

It's been quite a while since I've posted again, but consistency has never been my forte when it comes to things like this. The last two weeks I had been in Hawaii and I wanted to write a post each day to keep up, but obtaining an internet connection involved walking ten minutes to the public swimming pool, and my inspiration for blogging began to die every time I even thought about it. I could have driven there, but that would have made me feel absolutely ridiculous, so deciding not to go at all seemed to be the most reasonable option.

I'm really not a lazy individual.

Right now I'm at work, doing what anyone could do best. Sitting. Myspace. Facebook. Sitting. Sitting. Sitting. I really don't know why they need us to work over the summer because there isn't anything for me to do. No tutors to call, no appointments to make, no attendance to take. I don't mean to complain, I'm happy I get paid to sit, but I'm just saying that if I was the schools financial manager, I'd save them a bucket load of money. Maybe two. Hey, maybe I should apply?

I'm wondering if I should write anything about Hawaii... Earlier on I was thinking about writing a couple of entries pretending I was still there so I would feel better about my laziness while I was really there, but then I remembered that I'm a Christian and there is an eternal punishment for lieing. Even if you're in blogland. Hmph.

Actually, I think I'll still write something about it just because it was a very special trip for my family and I, but i'll give it it's own special entry later on, when I'm bursting at the seams with inspiration. (I'm hoping this will happen, anyway.)

But as for right now, I think I better get back to sitting.

Sincerely, Yours Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment