Friday, December 24, 2010

Overachieving of the Technological Sort.

Okay, so I'm still learning about this whole blogging deal.
There is a lot that I still don't know, and even more that I can not figure out.
But something excitingly new that I have learned recently?

There is a handy little graph that shows how many visitors you have had.
On a daily and ultimate basis.

151 views?! Exciting! And I thought absolutely no one looked at this.
Happy sighs.

But then? I notice a smallish link near the bottom of the graph, that says "don't track your own page views."

Which means that if you have never before clicked that little link? Every time that you have looked at your own blog, even for a second, that graph has tracked it as a view.

People? Do you have any idea how many times I have looked at my own blog?

I say that about 149 of those views have been my own.

Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I saw your recent comment on my blog, and wanted to drop you a line to day thanks! So, at the end of the Jingle Bells/Batman parody song, is it really "and the Joker does ballet"? I'm older than you, but we used to conclude with "and the Joker got away." I need clarification! ;)

    You never know when someone will stumble upon your blog and your stats will increase. Please keep writing -- you have a lovely way with words.

    ReplyDelete